Tuesday, April 28

Lakers win the Game

I just have to jump in here and say Yeah!! Lakers won the first round of the play offs. Next up will be either the Houston Rockets or the Portland Trailblazers. Houston is ahead 3-1 in their playoff so it could be them if they win tomorrow. Both are good teams so I am not going to pick either one to win. The Lakers will have to play well to get past either of them.

Time for bed now. I am getting stronger every day but 6 weeks in the hospital takes a toll. I never realized how bad pneumonia is. I have had it before but this time was really hard. I am walking with a walker now but I am getting my balance back so I can walk across a room with no help. It's only been a few weeks that I have been home so I have to be patient I guess and keep working on getting stronger.

Night for now.

No comments: