Thursday, May 2

It's 4AM.........

Do you know where your Mother is???  Wendy's Mother is in her room watching TV and working on the computer.  I say working because most of the time she.....Ok  ME....most of the time I am playing a game.  I have 3 or 4 I play on a regular basis.

My Mother is no doubt up in her kitchen in Hood River Oregon having a cup of coffee and reading the paper.  Not real sure but I know for many years that's what she was doing.

My daughter Wendy, Mother to Mallory, Michael, Tyler and Jeffrey is fast asleep in her warm little bed.  I know this because I can hear her when she gets up if I am awake.  The kids are all doing fine.  The boys are really busy with school and Scouts.  Both of them are Scouts this year.  Wendy is still a den leader and works hard giving them all kinds of cool things to do to earn their belt loops.

My daughter Laura, Mother to Eli, Nadeyah and Myrandah is hopefully fast asleep also.  Her oldest is home right now after getting into some trouble but my guess is she will be gone in a day or two.  In June she will be 18 but Laura will, no doubt, have many more sleepless nights ahead of her.

I have been feeling pretty good these past few weeks other than being tired and having really sore muscles. Dialysis is ok.  At least it is doing it's job.  I have no cough thank god and am breathing ok for now.  I have a problem with really dry skin.  Wendy got me a new to the market product called Gold Bond Diabetics' dry skin relief.  If you have dry skin you should give this stuff a try....diabetic or not.  It has a strange feel to it when you put it on but within a minute or two it's soaked in and doing it's job and you can't feel it.  I hate lotions and creams that feel heavy and greasy. 

The weather here has been anything good.  It was snowing last week then over the weekend it got up in the 70's and we saw Mr Sol.  Then last night we are back to snow.  Spring is still trying to get here but she is having a hell of a hard time.  We may just skip into summer the way things are going.  I have a couple of photos for you to check out.  It's May for crying out loud and we have a foot of snow.






No comments: