Thursday, January 31

Family Remembrance

Yesterday was my youngest brother Larry's birthday.  I don't know why but since I moved here to Wisconsin we have drifted apart.  I haven't talked with him for several years   But I decided that no matter who I had to call or what I had to do, I was going to wish him Happy Birthday.

After a couple of calls to other family members my oldest brother gave me the phone number.  Thanks Randy!!  I talked to him for a while too and caught up on all the news from him.  Looks like I am going to be a great aunt any minute.  Good luck to Sammy and Rich!  Hope Ella arrives with a minimum amount of effort.  You are in my prayers!

The weather here has taken a turn for the cold again.  Right now it's -11 if you can believe that.  Oh it 1015AM.  Man talk about waiting for spring.  And we had more snow too.  Now everything is just a sheet of ice.

Not only was yesterday my brother's birthday but it was also my Aunt Ruth's birthday.  We lost her recently.  I really miss her.  When I was very small my parents had to leave me with my grandmother and my aunt because my mom was pregnant with my brother and she was sick the last few months.  When they finally came to get me I screamed and hid from my mom.  She said I crawled under the table to get away from her and screamed I wanted my mommy.  My aunt was like a mother to me all my life.  I love her.

I have to get dressed now and ready to go to dialysis.  Larry I was so happy to talk to you!!!  We have to keep in touch!!  Love you lots!!

Bye for now!


No comments: